Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You probably already knew this...

... but I'm kind of a dork. No surprise? Yea, I figured. Today my undergrad and I went over to another university in Paris for some lab tours and IT WAS AWESOME. And I'm not just talking about the tanks of jellyfish (although they were also AWESOME), I'm also talking about the biomechanical experiments using homemade alternatives to AFMs and the wave/droplet experiments that are physical interpretations of quantum mechanics and the meandering rivulets like the ones on your window when it rains. DUDE!!! SO AWESOME!!! Yes, I am probably a dork.

No pictures, because it was all "research", (and I didn't want to look too much like a tourist! although I did run into a VFS (Very Famous Scientist) or two, and one who I was especially glad that I didn't ask for a picture with him when I met him last month.)

Yes, I am a total dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment