Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Win for the Underdogs

Tonight underdog Spain beat Germany to advance to the World Cup final on Sunday. Sometimes the people you don't expect to win have a good day too, you know.

My week got better. Well, sort of. We will aren't going to discuss work. But I definitely live for Wednesdays. I even started another sock. (I'm sure my honey would prefer a pair, not just one when I get home.)


And so I retreated to the happy, welcoming, friendly knitting evening at the L’OisiveThé. I decided a little shopping therapy was in order.


This is just part of the damage. In the end, its enough of this blue yarn for a sweater that I've been admiring for a while, plus a few presents for the important knitters in my life. Luckily for me, Aimee received this yarn (SweetGeorgia Silk Crush) in the mail today so I got first dibs! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment