Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Buttons and beyond


This weekend, I went searching for buttons for a knitting project. I looked on Ravelry to find some recommended places in Paris and ended up heading to Le Marais, an area in the 4th arrondissement (district). There I found Entrée des Fournisseurs, an adorable crafting store. You can see some of the ribbons and buttons through the windows. It was a lovely place full of all sorts of knitting and sewing supplies. I even bought a small sewing kit since I managed to give away ALL of my sewing stuff before leaving Boston and I've managed to put a few holes in things here in Paris. And I bought buttons! But those are a post for another day, since the recipient has not yet received them.
:-)


Oh yes, and there were glowing sheep. They were for a completely different store, one that was selling nice wool sweaters.

1 comment:

  1. What a great crafts store!

    There's a company in France, Tissavel, that's supposed to make the most realistic and best quality faux fur in the world--maybe we can check it out when I come to visit.

    ReplyDelete