Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cafe Constant

Last weekend, my friends Adrienne and Andy were in my neighborhood, so they invited me to have dinner with them at a cafe they had been wanting to try.

Cafe Constant is one of several restaurants by Chef Constant, three of which are just a block from my apartment. It was already packed by the time they opened at 7pm (unusual in Paris, where the normal dinner time is 8-9pm), but luckily A&A got seats before I could walk there.

The food was fairly traditional French-style cafe food, but with extra attention to detail. Everything we tried was delicious, and topped off by incredible desserts. Although not budget-level, this cafe was well-priced for the food, with main courses around 15 Euros. I'm looking forward to going back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment